Wednesday 21 April 2021

 What if nothing connects with nothing

 

All you signify is gone empty

Shelves or what is left

Scuds to a halt.

Hearth light runway freeze frame hex

What do we gain from your experience?

Cum-up-ence that’s to show them this internal mangling was all gone wrong

But you had that experience unshakeable

Unspeakable eyes dilated blinking

Traffic lights each one a winking eye up and down up and down for hours

On that bend in the road over the hump back bridge go there

Still the night air burning electric inside nostrils

Pylon lines crackling with communication thoughts flying 

Out across the field’s spirits flecked in silent shadows 

The smart sell.

Don’t look for any deep meaning or greater significance. There is none

Or there may be some. I don’t know what these words mean; they could mean

Something or nothing: that depends on you. I don’t feel happy or sad with these words. I’m 

Not either of those emotions; perhaps you could say I’m satisfied with the outcomes that some of these

Word combinations present. I would say, yes that's the best way to describe it; that I’m looking for the best 

Possible outcomes from these ‘spirited’ word combinations. Just please don’t ask what any of it ‘means’ because I don’t know; does anyone? 

 

I’ll put a comma there to tell it to fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment