Tuesday 21 September 2021

 AND I AM

Beyond a wall of sleep, beyond coughing

Able to function outside abject philosophy thanks.

You ask how it’s great and green and there is noise all the time

Pinned writhing to a board in a dream not washed

Yet the dishes will not]

Wash them selves are not good 

Add jazz jangles to the poisoned toilette and you’ve got it

Mate what’s up are you fucked up

We’re fucked up too

Turn over and thrash against the pillows

The dark clangs around me 

I am falling through space and time to

Get to the cabinet

To take another

The fridge glow

Is a pathway to the astral-plain

How this once was a way of

Describing the A13

By Jah Wobble once bass player with P.I.L

But they fell out. 

I don’t believe in hyphens she said uncommon

Symptoms include washing up and obscure

Single decker bus rides

Get off now!

No comments:

Post a Comment