Monday 4 January 2021

 

THE LIFE HORIZONTAL

Zone of indifference - I can’t write with you behind me

Nothing original anyway - Anxiety building constantly

Got two laptops from the school

Had a chat with someone I had previously hated for no reason while I was waiting

She was ok actually.

Rubbish and discarded trees litter the pavement.

Watched films on my laptop all through the night

One was about a famous mountaineer that lost his memory

He got it back though

By reading all the books he had written

One day he scaled the outside of the hospital where he was being kept

He was the first person to reach this summit

Moving house is nothing compared to this

And he was 87

Laying horizontal – Too much ambient music has scalded my brain

Indoor Life – were an interesting post-punk group from America.

More research – In the early morning we drove up from Malibu onto the Pacific Coast Highway

Elliot Gould was fantastic in The Long Goodbye.


No comments:

Post a Comment